- Denny Vrandečić
- View the researcher profile for the Semantic Web researcher Denny Vrandečić. It shows his papers, co-authors, etc.
- Technical University of Denmark
- View the profile for an organization: People associated with the organization, their publications, the co-author patterns, etc.
- View information about a venue, e.g., a scientific journal or scientific conference. Here, the NeuroImage journal, its recently published papers, authors, topics, citation pattern, etc.
- Public Library of Science
- View information about a publisher, here Public Library of Science, with, e.g., the journals it publishes.
- View information about the authors or journals publishing on COVID-19.
- Zika virus
- View information about the authors or journals publishing on Zika virus.
Scholia can show multiple items together.
- Technical University of Denmark and University College London
- Compare two or more organizations. Here a comparison between two universities with collaborating researchers, number of publications and citations.
- Tim Berners-Lee, James Hendler and Ruben Verborgh
- Compare three Semantic Web researchers.
- University of Costa Rica and snakebites
- Explore what people affiliated with this institution have published on the topic.
If you know the external identifier of a concept, then Scholia can make a lookup based on it:
- Look up by Twitter username @utafrith. This will identify the London-based researcher Uta Frith and redirect to her Scholia page.
- Redirect also works for organizations, here MIT Press
- Lookup 0000-0002-5494-8126 that is identifying Carol Greider.
- Redirect via GitHub username, here @vedina to Nina Jeliazkova.
- Redirect via a DOI.
- Redirect via VIAF identifier, here to Ben Feringa