WorkScientific articles, conference articles, books, ...
- The Alzheimer's disease-associated amyloid beta-protein is an antimicrobial peptide
- A new yeast poly(A) polymerase complex involved in RNA quality control
- A novel family of mammalian taste receptors
- The Hirschsprung Collection of Works by Danish Artists
- Hydroxylation of 5-methylcytosine by TET1 promotes active DNA demethylation in the adult brain
- A human MAP kinase interactome
- TRIM E3 ligases interfere with early and late stages of the retroviral life cycle
- The Xenopus dorsalizing factor Gremlin identifies a novel family of secreted proteins that antagonize BMP activities
- No death without life: vital functions of apoptotic effectors
- A screen for RNA-binding proteins in yeast indicates dual functions for many enzymes
- "Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent" and "Novel method for detection of beta-lactamases by using a chromogenic cephalosporin substrate"
- "Efficient Estimation of Word Representations in Vector Space" and "A New ANEW: Evaluation of a Word List for Sentiment Analysis in Microblogs"
- "When and Why Incentives (Don't) Work to Modify Behavior" and 38 other papers
- Redirect based on a DOI.
- Redirect based on a PubMed identifier.
- Redirect based on an arXiv identifier.
- Redirect based on a bioRxiv identifier.
- Redirect based on a ChemRxiv identifier.