If you know the identifier, then Scholia can make a lookup based on the identifier:
- Look up PubChem CID 14123361. This will identify tetra-tert-butylmethane and redirect to its Scholia page.
- Look up CAS 50-00-0. This will identify formaldehyde and redirect to its Scholia page.
- Redirect also works for InChIKeys, here for acetic acid.
- And for LIPID MAPS identifiers
There is always more information about chemicals that can be added. This section adds some useful resource for chemistry curation:
- PubChem CID violations
- This page shows CIDs linked to more than one Wikidata item (a "Unique value" violation) and Wikidata items with more than one CID ("Single value" violations).
- Curation of physicochemical properties
- This page shows lists of compounds with missing or incomplete information regarding propephysicochemical properties, like boiling points.